trimas sbb kunjungi blog saye..~~

selamat datang~~ law rajin or banyak mase terluang, bace la sumer nyeww...
law terlebeyh2 mase 2...nak jadi follower pon bole~~sbb saye hargai anda~~
jasemu di kenang..~~ lalala~~

Friday, August 5, 2011

fine~~~life must go on...
even though they have many conflict in our life..
like my mom n dad always said...
continue ur way~~
and i take this word as my quotes rite now.
it's hard to make this decision, because this is entire of my life..
but i will try my heart to do it..
to forget bout him is hard way------> but i don't wanna loss the memories with u.
to let him go------> trully, my heart won't let it go.
to forgive him-------> i owez want to do, but y don't u ask forgiveness from me?
to be with him again--------> i will if u try to get my heart again 2 u...
to happy with him----------> as long, as u care n kind to me..

but, nothings is simple like that. cause, my egoistic are conquer all, ur hot tempered was too spicy.

saye bukan cari jantan, saye cari laki yg btol2 trime saye seadenye, susah dan senang bersame, boleh membahagiekan antara satu same lain, kejujuran dan toleransi. bukan gadoh je~~saye tak mao gado2, sbb gado la sllu nye punce keretakkan sesuatu hubungan itu. saye sgt takot dgn pergadohan. tolongla~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment